My song/instrumental pattern

Hey guys I am back after a few useless posts. Believe me, this one will be useful. So for those of you who have seen my previous post on how to make a song of your own, someone showed me a way to simplify it for you guys. So here you may understand and for those of you who do not, please email me at parthbhavnani@outlook.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                                                                     ------------------------------
                                                    [write scale here]                                       |         Key:
                                                    [Song name]                                              |     f = loud
                                                                                                                     |  ff = more than loud
                                                (p)   Intro                                                      |  mf = moderately loud
                                               (mf)  Verse 1                                                 |  p = soft
                                               (mf)  Verse 2                                                 -------------------------------
                         
                                               (ff)      Chorus
                                               (ff)      Solo
                                             (mf)      Chorus
                                                   
                                             (mf)     [verse 1/2] (optional)
                                           
                                                     End

       --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                        Sample song

       
                                   [G scale]
                                   [i am a donkey]
 
                     (verse 1)  Hello,
                                    I am a dirty fellow,
                                    I am a flirty fellow,
                                    nobody likes me,
                                    this is my verse 1.

                  (verse 2)    I am a donkey,
                                   a ping-pong tonky,
                                   I am a retard,
                                   I don't know how to sing,
                                   So I am writing this sample. (this does not apply to me)

                                  [Chorus] G F G D    (4 times)
                                  [solo] G F F F (stretch f)
                                  [chorus] (same as before)
                          (no verse 1 or 2 because its optional)
                                 End

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope this helped you because according to me its more illustrative, so yeah. Enjoy! I will see you in another blog post.



                         
                                                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why it’s important to practice a boring instrument every day

The Beauty of Classics

Fitness and Guitar