The circle of music

Heylo! I am so sorry for not posting for a while. However, now I am thinking of doing so, based on your choice. Do you know what the circle of fifths is? Well, if not, I will explain it to you. It is too long, however, to be explained properly in one blogpost. So what I was thinking was that if you really want me to explain what the circle of fifths in music is, I will, and maybe it will have to be through videos, but I will.

The circle of fifths in music is applicable to all instruments and it helps in understanding how to find out the scales. In the circle, we will be playing around with majors, sharps, flats, etc. to understand how they all are related. This may answer the following questions:

-why are scales different?
-are scales related?
-how to derive a scale
-and many other things.

It is a vast thing to explain so I will really need you guys to reply in the comments if you actually want me to explain this interesting and helpful-for-life topic.

Thanks a lot. Please check out my youtube channel too at https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYHTEea05fIjZYTeWZ9L_Ew

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why it’s important to practice a boring instrument every day

The Beauty of Classics

Fitness and Guitar