DO NOT USE HEADPHONES!!!!!!

Guys, I recently remembered something which I would like to share......I know I have written about volume control in the other post, but this is completely different.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just remembered about this and thought that you should know. Many people know about it, but those who do not, this is just for you.

It is indeed a little hard to explain, but I will try my best. The thing is, you should not use headphones or especially earplugs extensively. Using them a little bit is okay for music, but not too much. Preferably, use speakers...unless your parents are somewhere near you and the song contains things which they would not want to hear. The only reason I am telling you this is because a study has shown that those who extensively use headphones, they cannot hear loud volumes of the speakers properly, which others can.

Honestly speaking, I know nothing much about this. But this had happened to me a year back, I came over it, but I do not want this to happen to you guys. All I can tell you is, that if we link my older post to this post, then a theory can be formed (this is my way of looking at it).

Theory: Most of us listen to music wearing headphones at really loud volumes, sometimes even full, not realising that the headphones are extremely close to our ears. This weakens the ear drums because of the close distance and volumes. So, when the loudspeakers are played at full volume, lets say at a party, you will not hear it as loud as the others can. This happens because the distance does not match with what it normally is/what you are normally used to.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: Sometimes it reverses. You aren't able to handle the loud volumes of music from speakers. SOMETIMES.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope this helped you. So be sharp, be aware, and rock!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why it’s important to practice a boring instrument every day

The Beauty of Classics

Fitness and Guitar